PRE-ACQUISITION NEGOTIATION – DO NOT OVERPAY FOR A PURCHASE.
LOOK AT THE ENGINE ROOM FIRST
Before negotiating to purchase a company, technical diligence will help, you know whether you are paying the right price and give you a better idea how the company might perform in the future.
Technical due diligence can also help a purchaser reduce the acquisition offer price.
The due diligence should be instantly self-financing and provide you with a qualitative overview of the business future performance complementing financial data analysis that reveals more of a current and historical view.
DISCOVER WHAT IS BELOW THE WATER LINE – AND NOT AT FIRST VISIBLE
The Technical Due Diligence outline content shows you what is below the water line:
- HUMAN ASSETTS analysis
- SYSTEMS Operations, Logistics, Sales and Marketing and Customer Service performance
- MARKET CAP advantage versus competitors and lead advantage position
- HUMAN ASSETTS , SYSTEMS and MARKET CAP advantage versus key direct competitors
- SCOPE and FUTURE POSITIONING
- MARGIN PROTECTION feasibility study
BRAND HEALTH AND REPUTATION
- BRAND REVIEWS
- RISK FUTURE PROOFING
- CSR AND COMMUNITY Engagement measures
OVERSEAS MARKET ENTRY POSITIONING
- GLOBAL MARKET GROWTH opportunity analysis
- LOCATION ANALYSIS to reduce overheads so as to sustain optimal growth
TEST SELLING AND TEST MARKETING
- PRE-QUALIFY AND RE-AFFIRM FINANCIAL SUCCESS METRICS
- PROFITABLE SUSTAINABLE CUSTOMER FOCUS
- NEW REVENUE STREAM DISCOVERY
Alongside your Corporate Finance team or management, we can tailor make the on site visit(s) agendas in line with your specific target objectives.